Protecting the health and safety of our employees is always top of mind and we promote a culture of safety and leadership at our state-of-the-art production facility and on job sites. Each employee is responsible for adhering to industry best practices for safety and each employee is a leader. This produces greater accountability and better performance as we adhere to guidelines that ensure our work is done in a safe environment and is performed safely.
Plastic Fusion is committed to providing a productive, safe, and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors, clients, customers, and visitors. Our focus on safety helps us build trustworthy relationships with our customers.
The Plastic Fusion Safety & Health Management System provides a framework for our incident-free culture of safety and applies to all operations we conduct:
- Scope and Boundary
- Policy Procedure | Risk Management
- Hazard Identification | Risk Control | Objectives
- Legal Requirements | Safety & Health Programs
- Structure | Training | Communications
- Document & Opérations Control | Emergencies
- Performance Measuring & Monitoring
- Non-comformances | Records | Inspections
- Safety Management System Review
- Reviewing Effectiveness